Virtual Bo Bo Bear Birthday Bash
VIRTUAL BO BO BEAR BIRTHDAY BASH
Give back to your community while you celebrate your birthday VIRTUALLY! Help us keep our children closer to home by making a donation as part of your next birthday celebration.
Hosting a VIRTUAL Bo Bo Bear Birthday Bash is easy! Here’s how you can help your community in two simple steps:
Invite your Friends and Family to Donate
In lieu of or in addition to a birthday present ask your family and friends to make a donation to NEO Kids Foundation online!
Here’s how you can host a VIRTUAL Bo Bo Birthday Bash
- Setup your own fundraising page here: https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/bobobearbirthdaybash
- Click “Start Fundraising” on the right-hand side
- On the next page, select “Celebrating an Occasion”
- On the next page is where you will start creating your own fundraising page where your friends and family can donate directly to you!
- Once your page is setup, you can add images, updates, a little bit about why you’re fundraising! You can keep track of who has donated, and how much you have raised so far!
- You’re all set! Invite your friends and family to donate directly on your fundraising page.
- 7. Send us a photo of you celebrating your birthday at home and we’ll post it on our social media!
Not sure how to setup a fundraising page? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you setup your own online fundraiser.
For their contributions, kids age 12 and under will receive:
Mini cheque with your total donation for you to take home so you can proudly display
A special thank you card from Bo Bo Bear
Mini Bo Bo Bear
Birthday donations of $150 or more will appear on our Showered With Love Wall for one year
Please Note: Donations of $20 or more are eligible for a charitable tax receipt. Please ensure you collect all the donors’ information using our pledge form. Cheques should be made payable to NEO Kids Foundation.
For more information about hosting a Bo Bo Bear Birthday Bash,
please contact our Events & Community Outreach Coordinator.
Telephone: 705.523.7100 x1229