Health Sciences North (HSN) Foundation, NEO Kids Foundation and The Northern Cancer Foundation, have teamed up to launch Northern Tour for Health, a virtual ride challenge taking place September 18th to the 25th, 2021. Join the experience of cycling for a cause and tell us why YOU are riding! You may be riding for…
· a family member battling cancer
· a colleague undergoing heart surgery
· a friend whose newborn baby is receiving care in the NICU
· YOUR health
This virtual event is open to all ages, all fitness levels and any location. You can choose to ride for a cause that’s meaningful to you, pick your cycling goal – 25km, 50km, 100km – and we will give you the necessary tools to help our Riders achieve their fundraising goals.
Sudbury, Manitoulin Island, Timmins, North Bay? It doesn’t matter where you Ride it’s WHY you Ride and WHO you Ride for.
How It Works
1. Select YOUR Cause
You can choose from:
· RIDE for Cancer Care
· RIDE for Kids Care
· RIDE for Heart Health
· RIDE for Mental Health
· RIDE for Better Health (Choose your Cause)
· RIDE for Priority Needs
2. Login or Create an Account
3. Fill in your Information
4. Complete your Registration
Now it’s time to put the pedal to the metal with your fundraising. Visit your Participant Centre for tips and tools to help you maximize your event experience.
Individual Fundraising Incentives
- $300 – Northern Tour for Health Jersey
- $600 – Saddle Bag and above incentives
- $1,000 – Gloves and above incentives
- $2,000 – Shorts and above incentives
- $5,000 – VIP Jersey, Entry to the 2022 Northern Tour For Health and above incentives
Team Fundraising Incentives
- $5,000 – Team Jerseys
- $10,000 – Team Saddle Bags and above incentives
- $15,000 – Team Shorts and above incentives
- $20,000 – Team VIP Kits, Entry to the 2022 Northern Tour For Health and above incentives
PS. Share the fun with your family, friends and/or colleagues and encourage them to join you as you ride for a better tomorrow in healthcare. Consider registering a team and tackle your personal fitness and fundraising goals, together!